• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just One Dime - Done For you shut down - Paid 60K, got nothing back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JustAdvise

Hello,

I am looking for a lawyer in the Austin, Texas area where Just One Dime resides. I paid $30 000 to get 3 Amazon products and another $30 000 to be put in escrow.

Over a year later, they are shutting down this service asking me to sign a termination document that includes to keep my mouth and admit no wrong doing.

I have received nothing, no amazon products, no escrow money.

I am also asking for all Done For You investors to respond to see if we can get together and brainstorm alternative solutions.

quincy

Hello,

I am looking for a lawyer in the Austin, Texas area where Just One Dime resides. I paid $30 000 to get 3 Amazon products and another $30 000 to be put in escrow.

Over a year later, they are shutting down this service asking me to sign a termination document that includes to keep my mouth and admit no wrong doing.

I have received nothing, no amazon products, no escrow money.

I am also asking for all Done For You investors to respond to see if we can get together and brainstorm alternative solutions.
Did you read the contract you signed with the company? Your legal recourses appear limited under the terms of the agreement.

I suggest you have an attorney in your area personally review the contract and provide you with direction before you attempt to gather together a bunch of disgruntled investors.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">