• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Keeping Peace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL

Mister Darcy said:
What is pathetic is that, of the millions of people in this country, all we can come up with for candidates are a pompous ass and a drooling idiot. Meanwhile, a candidate who has the temerity to advocate the principles of Thomas Jefferson is dismissed as a left wing nutcase.
Mr Darcy , I have a lot of respect for your post , although I don't kow left wing politition from a right winged nut . You have my vote , and lets not forget the big
" H"

Blonde Lebinese said:
Rattings are crule now **************

I got a question ? Who was president whey the mini plane struck the WhiteHouse ?
Huh? When did the mini plane strike the "WhiteHouse"?

BL

cissycicle said:
Huh? When did the mini plane strike the "WhiteHouse"?

Your'e to young to know :D I never did like history either , but I did when air-aids occured you'd put you head where the sun don't shine , and then the big "H' came no BS just our leader . We go the Best land there is .

CALIFPROLAW2

Blonde Lebinese said:
Your'e to young to know :D I never did like history either , but I did when air-aids occured you'd put you head where the sun don't shine , and then the big "H' came no BS just our leader . We go the Best land there is .

My response:

This is funnier than all get out! And, what's even funnier is that in his drunken stupor, Blonde actually believes his writings make sense!

"Duh, well it looks normal to me."

IAAL

CALIFPROLAW2 said:
My response:

This is funnier than all get out! And, what's even funnier is that in his drunken stupor, Blonde actually believes his writings make sense!

"Duh, well it looks normal to me."

IAAL
Yipes! Am I missing something here? Happy Hour perhaps? Alrighty! Drinks are on Blonde Lebinese and I mean that literally. How many drinks have been "on" BL? On the front of the shirt, the trousers, the shoes and hopefully soon, the underwear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">