• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kpaulb29 - YOU MORON

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Country Living

When you signed up for this board you AGREED to follow the TOS and pay $250 per spam.

Wander over and see your buddy Stan who works for the same company. His spamming fines were right at $54,000 plus legal fees when he was kicked off the board.

Your postings are being deleted as fast as you put them up. Moron.

Country Living

It's the site owners prerogative - remember what they did to "he who shall not be named"?

I suspect there's a pretty good chance good old Stan is going to get something from FA.

Mass_Shyster

If I recall, Stan was selling the same thing for half the price. I guess they had to increase the price to cover legal fees.

In answer to the question, someone was able to come up with a full name and address for Stan.

BTW, If you reply to the message before reporting it, all you see is the reply, and the spammer's name falls off the list.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">