• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Larceny from a bulidling

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

n_and

crofta please check your personal messages.

portlander, get off the site, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

P

portlander

awww...........n_and can dish it out, but can't take it! Typical! Why don't YOU grow up and realize that others have advice too.

n_and

I can take anything you want to throw at me, buddy. Let the games begin. That's fine if you have advice to give. Unfortunately, this is a legal advice site.

Try www.wondir.com

K

krispenstpeter

The reason I challenged portlander on your thread crofta was the simple fact that he/she is not qualified to give legal advice. The mere fact that he/she does not know the consequences in washington/orgeon for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, MIP or other statutes regarding providing minors 'access' to alcohol proves that point.

As to your particular situation, IF your boyfriend had entered the premesis with force, he would be facing breaking and entering. As such, he will only be facing larceny charges for which, in your state is subject the Michigan Penal Code 750.356 could be up to 10 years in jail and a $15,000 fine.

The entire code section can be found here:

http://www.michiganlegislature.org/law/otis.asp?objName=750.356-A

P

portlander

Cry me a freakin river n_and! If it was strickly a site for legal advice, they wouldn't allow random people to RESPOND!!!!! Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">