• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Law Suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zappy

Oh yeah, and the hidden clause is a figment of zippy's imagination.
==========

NO its not, if the policy holder refuses to let the insurance company settle, then the do it anyway and raise your rates....

They did it to me....i hit a 61 year old woman, and she fliiped over the car, and the dumb $7an hour idiots at Allstate had the accident listed as I hit the woman, whereas it was SHE ran into my car....They paid her claim behind my back and 5 months later i get my insurance and i lost my safe drivers discount.

Well needless to say i was pissed, and thats exactly what i did , claim my company Allstate commited insurance fraud, and after some aruging and yelling and making the secretaries cry, and get pissed , i finally got to the VP, and gave them 72 hours to send me my insurance with my safe drivers or i was heading to the states insurance commissioner and the TV stations reporting my company is committing insurance fraud....

well they sent me the bill with safe driver's rate.

so yes The dead guy deserved ZERO, NADA, drunk as a skunk DEAD! whoopee....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">