• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Laws on Opening a Cemetary

• Thread starter Beauty_Cemetary
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Beauty_Cemetary

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Does anyone know the laws on opeing a cemetary ?
What special permits do you have to have ?
Can it be family owed ?

Where we live there is only one drity, ugly cemetary to burry your loved ones, no grass, no flowers, just weeds and never clean, trash everywhere, the city made them put up a brick fence because it was a eye sore on the main road.

So therefor we would like to open a new one up that has grass benches and a water fountian to make it more like a "park" but without the toys.
I have been to some that the grass is 4'' thick, green all year long and it looks so pretty.

I thank you all in advance if you can help us where to start ?

HomeGuru

Beauty_Cemetary said:

**A: contact your state consumer protection office and they will point you in the right direction.
What special permits do you have to have ?

**A" see above.
Can it be family owed ?

**A: yes.

Where we live there is only one drity, ugly cemetary to burry your loved ones, no grass, no flowers, just weeds and never clean, trash everywhere, the city made them put up a brick fence because it was a eye sore on the main road.

**A: sounds like hell.

So therefor we would like to open a new one up that has grass benches and a water fountian to make it more like a "park" but without the toys.
I have been to some that the grass is 4'' thick, green all year long and it looks so pretty.

**A: sounds so good people will be dying to go there.

I thank you all in advance if you can help us where to start ?
**A: good luck.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Beauty_Cemetary said:

=================================

My response:

Oh, sure! We do this everyday!

Look, go see a Real Estate attorney and have him/her handle this matter.

There's nothing we can do for you from Cyberspace.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">