• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawsuit on paid debt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mTheFather

Another make-it-up-as-you-go answer from BigMouthWino.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears what we have here is a first class troll. She is very effective at getting people to respond.

I suggest that in the future the senior members don't bother arguing with her, as that is exactly what she wants. Simply warn the OP that she has been known to provide incorrect advice and move on.
This is a good response to be copied and pasted as often as necessary and wherever necessary. My apologies, Steve, for altering it a little.

This is a good response to be copied and pasted as often as necessary and wherever necessary. My apologies, Steve, for altering it a little.
It is obvious that a great deal of the activity on this forum takes place by a clique of senior members who instead of helping OP's learn what the law ALLOWS them to do want to direct them in a sometimes hurtful pattern of what the senior member WANTS them to do under the law. I cannot keep quiet about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">