• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Leave sanction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mvr1508

Telangana

I was retired from services on superannuation on 31st August 2019 after serving as Government lecturer and Principal. I have availed Extraordinary leave on loss of pay for a period of 3 years due to Severe Tuberculosis and Spondylytis in 2001. I was reposted and joined the services in 2004. This period of leave was not sanctioned by the Commissioner of Collegiate education. Later in 2006, I met with a hit and run accident ( which happened before the college and witnessed by the staff members) and treated for hip injury. Again I was reposted and contued my services without any break till 2019. This leave period with out pay is also not sanctioned. The period which was exceeded more than five years on medical grounds in total was sanctioned as Extrodinary leave on private affairs with loss of pay.
As the leave was not sanctioned, My pension and retirement benefits were not settled even after 14 months.
Even after repeated requests, the Commissioner is not responding.
I would like to approach for justice as per the law.
Can any one advice me what I have to do and how to proceed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">