• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nohelp

Ok, the reason the prosecuter said that they will be bring charges on us is because we put our daughter in danger. That is why they took her from the home after a call was placed with CPS. I believe the lawyer said it was call putting the child in danger and not protecting her. Now stay with me.
My son just turn 24 and when he was 17 my husband sister called CPS saying she think that he was abusing our daughter and also her two children. But it was not true and that is a long story also. Anyway, the prosecuter dug up that file from CPS records and was using it. The lawyer stated that even thou its found untrue it still stays on record.
Yes my son ask for a trial by jury and yes he pleaded guilty. The lawyer stated that if they pursue he could get the maximum. The lawyer came out from the courtroom and ask to speak to me in the side room. He told me that my son want listen to him and he think that he should cop a plea, because they had put my little girl on the stand and asking her all kinds of sexual questions. She had her auntie with her because she refused to go by herself. My son got very emotional after she took the stand and thats when the lawyer came out to talk to me.

Now to explain about my husband sister. She has 2 children and she call CPS on my son. My sister-in-law and I did not get along after me and my husband got married. She was always trying to come between me and my husband. I had accused her of trying to date teenagers, because my nephew stated that she had tried to kiss her. She was always flirting with my son also. One of her church friends accused her of trying to mess with her teenage son also. Remember my son was only 17 and my sister-in-law was 30 and my nephew was 18. My littley girl at that time was 3 years old. So after all that we stop speaking and she claim I took her brother away from her. I know ya'll thinking this lady has got to be joking. This is the truth.

I hope this will unconfuse you. I didn't know I had enemies until they started showing up at the trial. There was my little girl, my sister-in-law 2 children, and a friends daughter. So tell me what was a mother to say but to plea guilty in hope he would get less time. What I didn't know or what the lawyer didn't tell me is that the my son wanted to continue the fight until the lawyer told him that I said to plea guilty for a lesser sentence.

M

macro9999

look nohelp.......

You screwed up.....your son pleaded guilty, ...i dunno about you, but i sure as hellll aint gonna plead guilty to something i didnt do.

So you just werent tough enough to stand up for your rights until he got 30 years in jail....

You see why people are in jail, its not because they are guilty its because they are stooopid!

Your lack of education and your sons caused him to be in this mess.....

YES your lack of educaction is at the root of the problem, since if you had a good one you would have asked the lawyer what you can do to help, or to ask where do i find the information as to why they are chargng him with this crime.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU OR YOUR SON WAS IN A LIBRARY?

Thats where you should have been, asking questions not just sitting on your buttt expecting a lawyer to do the work WITHOUT getting paid for it.

Last edited:

JETX

Lighten up, Macro.

Your own lack of education is showing.... for example:

"You screwed up.....your son pleaded guilty,"
Should have been 'pled guilty'

"i dunno about you, but i sure as hellll aint gonna plead guilty to something i didnt do."
I see EIGHT errors in this sentence alone!! Can you find them??

"So you just werent tough enough to stand up for your rights until he got 30 years in jail...."
Comman after so, weren't is mis-spelled. "Until he got" is poor grammar (and that isn't your parents mother!).

"You see why people are in jail, its not because they are guilty its because they are stooopid!"
Can you find the two errors in this one??

"Your lack of education and your sons caused him to be in this mess....."
More poor grammar here...

"YES your lack of educaction is at the root of the problem, since if you had a good one you would have asked the lawyer what you can do to help, or to ask where do i find the information as to why they are chargng him with this crime."
Mis-spelled 'education' and 'charging'. Also, should have comma after 'yes'. Also, poor grammar in "if you had a good one you would have asked the lawyer what you COULD do to help". Finally, charging is used as a present tense word, when it should clearly have been past tense (charged).

"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU OR YOUR SON WAS IN A LIBRARY?"
Wrong tense again here... should be, "When was the last time you or your son WERE in a library?"

"Thats where you should have been, asking questions not just sitting on your buttt expecting a lawyer to do the work WITHOUT getting paid for it."
That's. Butt. And your 'thats' is poor grammar since your sentence talks about action (asking).

So, Macro, I would suggest you complete your own 3rd grade before making fun of someone else's grammatical errors!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">