• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

letter to judge?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Put enough of the right info in. Noone needs to know that your wife was in the john when her ex called to yell at her. Knowing that she did actually need to contact the ex because one of the kids was ill and had trouble reaching him might be relevant.

speedcam

I understand that but she didn't need to run the child up there until late that night after she was able to track them down. so at the time of the original post i did not need to include that info.

" Noone needs to know that your wife was in the john when her ex called to yell at her. "

** haha....... but i didn't describe it....

BL

and BL.... you *did* mess "follow" up, dude.
[ quote ] I was fixin to do somn with thatr thar whatchamacallit , once I could figure it all out.
I'll let n the mountain folk take car of this here one . Bye ..

" fallow" me to the " hallar " :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">