• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

library discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

david1

david i went to a library and ask customer service department if they can show me how to search for book that came out in 2008 i ask could she show me on the computer how search for dvds that came out in 2008 she said i will show you on my computer she pulled up movie called the wizards of oz and said to me it the black verison i ask here why did she need to tell what kind of verison it was did she say that because i was black i don't see her tell her white customer it the white verison of a movie i was wonder if i have discrimination law suit.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
david i went to a library and ask customer service department if they can show me how to search for book that came out in 2008 i ask could she show me on the computer how search for dvds that came out in 2008 she said i will show you on my computer she pulled up movie called the wizards of oz and said to me it the black verison i ask here why did she need to tell what kind of verison it was did she say that because i was black i don't see her tell her white customer it the white verison of a movie i was wonder if i have discrimination law suit.
US Law Only!

Dandy Don

She only mentioned that to distinguish it between the original version so that YOU could decide which version you wanted. She was only trying to be helpful, so don't take things so personally.

seniorjudge

Check out david1's other threads he's started.

HomeGuru

**A: yes, sue for $1.2 million.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">