• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License retriction - need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angiharr

Iwpat
I think you are right . I know someone who's husband is an officer and when I told her this guy's name, I found out that he apparently has a negative reputation. When I was told it was dropped, they would not tell me why; and I got the distinct feeling they were looking into some things with this officer, and they wouldn't give me any more details... they just said, All you need to know is that its dismissed, and we will go from there.

angiharr

I got the official letter from the prosecution yesterday. It said the case was dismissed on the grounds of 'the interest of justice'.

lwpat

I thought it would be dismissed. Just glad that you did not have to go to court. Now be sure to go to the DMV and get your license corrected.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">