• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life Time Estatw

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kanut

Life Time Estate

What is the name of your state?TENNESSEE
MOTHER DIED, HAS 10 SIBLINGS, ONE HAS A LIFE TIME ESTATE AT THE HOME PLACE. IS IT LEGAL FOR HIM TO RENT A PORTION OF THIS LAND OUT,(LAND IS LESS THAT AN ACRE)?
HE HAS ALLOWED GATES TO BE PUT UP AND HORSES TO BE PASTURED IN A SECTION OF THIS PROPERTY, THE HORSES ARE DESTROYING THE PROPERTY. AM I RIGHT TO SAY THAT ALL SIBLINGS ARE HEIRS AND THAT THEY ALL HAVE A RIGHT WHEN SOMETHING IS BEING DESTROYED. ALSO IF SOMEONE IS HURT ON THIS PROPERTY, WHO WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE, THE HEIRS OR JUST THE LIFE TIME ESTATE HEIR?

Last edited:

A

Anorman

kanut said:
What is the name of your state?TENNESSEE
MOTHER DIED, HAS 10 SIBLINGS, ONE HAS A LIFE TIME ESTATE AT THE HOME PLACE. IS IT LEGAL FOR HIM TO RENT A PORTION OF THIS LAND OUT,(LAND IS LESS THAT AN ACRE)?
HE HAS ALLOWED GATES TO BE PUT UP AND HORSES TO BE PASTURED IN A SECTION OF THIS PROPERTY, THE HORSES ARE DESTROYING THE PROPERTY. AM I RIGHT TO SAY THAT ALL SIBLINGS ARE HEIRS AND THAT THEY ALL HAVE A RIGHT WHEN SOMETHING IS BEING DESTROYED. ALSO IF SOMEONE IS HURT ON THIS PROPERTY, WHO WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE, THE HEIRS OR JUST THE LIFE TIME ESTATE HEIR?
Hi, My name is Anorman from TN.
I just read your post. I'm new with this site and was just wondering what reply you were given? Us seven siblings are in trouble with our mother's estate. She has been placed in a nursing home. Everything was fixed about 3 yrs before she went there, willing her estate over to us 7 children for a sum of a few dollars. Then 2 siblings didn't tell the rest of us...took mama to a lawyer about 10 months later and had a clause inserted giving her a life-time dowery. Now, we are stuck with her place, having to insure it, etc. We've been told if we sell it before her death, we will have to give the nursing home 1/3 of it's value. I'd appreciate any help that you could give me.
Good luck with your problem too.
Sincerely,
Anorman [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">