• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Litigation against attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aarennels

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Nevada

I want to file a motion against the attorney for other side (OA). Directions of "THE" court order for counsel was "joint telephonic contact by counsel with evaluator as needed." OA sent by FAX (twice) letters to the evaluator (before the evaluator sent report to Court) - "witness tampering" - filled with "false accusations" "never heard in court" + defamatory statements about my "credibility" and "honesty" and was evidence "on" record to show his clients' version was 95% false). "attorney statements are not protected outside court room"

Another crime by OA - 8/2007- when Judge 1 was told OA violated her "court orders" and that he sent FAXED documents. OA dodged disclosure by implying the documents were "bland" and ended further investigation by telling Judge1 he would send her copies. He didn't. (OA was President of Ethics committee at the time. 5 other attorneys KNEW of his acts.

I did not take further action because I had "visitations"

But in 1/2009 (case was reassigned to new Judge2 and other party had new attorney. There was one hearing, On a "he said" baisis I was harmed (in part by the tainted evailation and other "words by OA" (details make this too long) and lost everything.

I want to file a "motion" against OA WITH Judge1 because I think she "dropped the ball" by not completing the investigation in 8/2007.

I will use an attorney to complete the rest of the "motions" but am UNABLE to find one attorney in LV, NV who will file anything against another attorney.
And there are 5 other attorneys who KNOW of OA acts (there are more than what I listed here). 2 of those 5 attorneys are now waiting for verdicts from the NV Bar Ethics Committee -- but not by me filing anthing.

What will happen if I file my "motion" against OA with Judge1 even if Judge 2 has jurisdiction?

(If so, I think Judge 1 will do something -- if she can -- but I don't know the law.)What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hot Topic

Without looking at all the documentation, no one here can give you the answer in a "what will happen" scenario, especially since your post is so wildly garbled.

I seriously doubt any attorney has told you they can't/won't handle your case because another attorney will be the defendant. More likely, they don't think you have a case that can be won.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">