• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Long, Long Story! Sick, what is this system coming too? Part 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsw392s

Who's arrogant? My wife was abused at the hands of her father from age 12-19. He wrote her sick notes talking about it. He attempted raping her when she was 19 because she got married, and he didn't like the guy. She filed charges after that event...we also know all about sexual abuse as both her and he sister were abused. None of those involved in this would make a false claim. I TURNED the child father relationship into CPS because I saw all the red flags adding up, and my wife needed to protect her child and tried every legal avenue possible. WE DID NOT USE CPS AS A PAWN. Once he found out, is when the custody stuff began...not prior! And would NEVER make any false claims!!

tsw392s

she says that the judge didn't have all the facts of the case when the judge initially found her in contempt. as my wife went before the judge pro-se and didn't know her rights or how to argue the case. so, basically, the judge came back and said given the circumstances or the case, and that my wife was in the process of trying to get a TRO for protection against this man who was threatening her safety, and not looking out in the best interest his son, and he was told none of this by opposing councel, so he reversed the TRO and instead put one against my wife's ex saying she had compelling evidence to support her claims, and in the best interest of the child, and it was obvious her ex manipulated the courts, he just ruled in her favor.

mommyof4

WOW!!! He did all that in the last hour, because according to you conveniently deleted post, your wife was to have a hearing on this matter (have the TRO abated) NEXT WEEK.

tsw392s

No mommyof4. Our attorney was before the judge when I made my post, we just receivd word! What is with the attitude on here? Its like you have a chip on your shoulder. In fact, the court date was set for next week, but our attorney was going before the judge TODAY to get the TRO removed. She filed the motion at 1:14pm today, per what went into the clerk, and ruled a little bit ago...

I deleted my original post because I don't think it is okay for someone to tell their story, no matter how full of drama it is, to be ridiculed for telling. How would you have felt if you told you story in your time of anguish and was ridiculed for writing. Its not okay. Please, just get the facts straight before you go attacking someone, as for my wife's son, a four year old can't protect themselves and when something odd is suspected, neither of us is the first to go running "abuse"...its is a very serious subject...and very sick that anyone, I MEAN anyone, would ever harm an a child...

Last edited:

Silverplum

No mommyof4. Our attorney was before the judge when I made my post, we just receivd word! What is with the attitude on here? Its like you have a chip on your shoulder.
What's with YOUR attitude?

You disregard OUR forum's rules.
You refuse to edit your megasaga. Instead, you delete it and still stick around to argue and whine.
You refuse to read and conform to the STICKY FOR NEW MEMBERS -- READ BEFORE POSTING.

Frankly, you're lucky you got one single word of advice. :rolleyes:

Silverplum

I deleted my original post because I don't think it is okay for someone to tell their story, no matter how full of drama it is, to be ridiculed for telling. How would you have felt if you told you story in your time of anguish and was ridiculed for writing. Its not okay. Please, just get the facts straight before you go attacking someone, as for my wife's son, a four year old can't protect themselves and when something odd is suspected, neither of us is the first to go running "abuse"...its is a very serious subject...and very sick that anyone, I MEAN anyone, would ever harm an a child...
Nobody RIDICULED you.

All we wanted was for you to edit out all the MEGADRAMA with a BAZILLION WORDS, as if we have nothing better to do.

So, yeah, it IS okay. We are volunteers, we do as we choose. If you can't conform yourself to OUR pattern for working, then you are the one with the problem.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'd still like him to point out where he is named in the court papers at all (on the headers)

mommyof4

...and I would still like him to answer my question about seeking medical care (preferably emergency medical care) upon discovery the child had been physically and sexually abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">