• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for reliable removals and Storage in Redditch

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oli150194

Hey, everyone, I could do with some help! I'm looking for your recommendation on removal companies to use in Redditch or any that can cover the Redditch area? I need your expert advice on how much you'd expect it to cost as it's my first time moving using a removal company so not sure how much to expect to pay. I have a 2 bedroom house currently which I will need to remove both beds, 2 wardrobes, sofa, TV and other common household furniture from. What would you all expect the cost of this removal to be? Btw the destination is only 15 minutes away so it isn't a long drive if they charge you for distance also.

Just Blue

Hey, everyone, I could do with some help! I'm looking for your recommendation on removal companies to use in Redditch or any that can cover the Redditch area? I need your expert advice on how much you'd expect it to cost as it's my first time moving using a removal company so not sure how much to expect to pay. I have a 2 bedroom house currently which I will need to remove both beds, 2 wardrobes, sofa, TV and other common household furniture from. What would you all expect the cost of this removal to be? Btw the destination is only 15 minutes away so it isn't a long drive if they charge you for distance also.
This is a legal site and your questions are not legal questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">