• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Manufacturing Marijuana charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tinabeal

adesire2Bhappy said:
Your brother is going to tell you what he wants you to hear....I bet he failed to mention that the broke run down druggies where coming by to trade sex for drugs and he was the head PIMP for his girlfriend? "just wondering" :eek:
I don't know, you could be right. Like I said before....I don't live with my brother. They are both in their mid 30's so I don't have a clue WHAT went on before they were caught. At this point, I really don't care.

Happy Trails

You should be thankful that he is somewhere that he could possibly get help. However, in his mid-30's he may already be too burnt out. Maybe prison time will straighten him out

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tinabeal

I am thankful he could get the help he needs, I hope he will. But you are right, he may be to change....maybe not. This is the first time he has faced prison, and if that don't do it, I don't think nothing will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy Trails

You sound like a very compassionate sister, who is genuinly concerned.

I just wonder, how did you get involved? Did you seek out to help or did he get a hold of you. If he got a hold of you it is probably because of your compassion or the fact that you may be able to help financially obtain a better lawyer. The latter is often the case.

TroyWinslow - you are playing with fire there boy! You may have wanted to take a few minutes to see just what IAAL does and how "in you face" he is with intelligence before making such a remark. I hope IAAL rips you up! Dieing to read the next post...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TroyWinslow said:
What a piece of work!

MY RESPONSE: Thank you!

I'm sure you have some gems about West Virginia.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, here's one: Any idiot can breed. Unfortunately, most West Virginians do. Georgia resident's favorite saying: "Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad!"

Fill me with your geographical and demographic acumen.

MY RESPONSE: You can't possibly be from Georgia. You're using too many of them thar ten dollar words!

You are sure to not amuse me only

MY RESPONSE: Man, you are dangerously under-medicated.

IAAL

P.S. You don't mind if I toy with you for a little while, do you? After I get tired of you, then I'll blast you. But, right now, you're too much fun!

T

tinabeal

Happy Trails said:
You sound like a very compassionate sister, who is genuinly concerned.

I just wonder, how did you get involved? Did you seek out to help or did he get a hold of you. If he got a hold of you it is probably because of your compassion or the fact that you may be able to help financially obtain a better lawyer. The latter is often the case.

My son came home from work and told my he *heard* my brother had some trouble and was in jail. I called the jail, and it was him. I went to the jail to find out what happened. All the drug charges were already done and over by that point.
As far as the new laywer, he sol there...I work to hard for my money to give it away. If circumstances were different, I could see getting a new laywer, but this should have been avoided.
As far as being compassionate, I believe everybody deserves a second chance. If this doesn't change him, and he's here again......well you know the rest.
But all in all, he's my brother. Our father died 19 yrs ago, and our mother 8. He doesn't really have anybody else. So until he screws up again, (hopefully he won't) I will be there for him.

HomeGuru

Jenni_Pooh2 said:
Hey IAAL - I'm dieing here! Feeling like your teaseing me :p

Please, please, please finish this guy off!

**A: not yet. The game and amusement is not over. We need to get our money's worth of entertainment.

Not sure how much more I can take. Find myself sitting here at my computer all day just waiting, and waiting....

Hope this helps: Hey IAAL - California red head here - wanna do me a favor? ;)

HomeGuru - how necessary was that? Got me to laugh though.

dequeendistress - If IAAL is currently "doing me" a favor - I sure wish someone would clue me in as to when I will know it. So far I've just got chair butt from waiting..... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">