• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marijuana paraphernalia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Thanks your lucky stars - fairisfair, silverplum, moburkes, etc are all here just to mock not to give any relevant advice.:)
Thank you for your comment.
Upon review, we have determined that we don't care about your opinion. :p
But thanks for submitting it!

fairisfair

Thanks your lucky stars - fairisfair, silverplum, moburkes, etc are all here just to mock not to give any relevant advice.:)
You know what, screw you, (sorry M.) I have given this poster quite a bit of advice, both on her own threads as well as on others. where is YOUR advice?

fairisfair

I'm not quit sure why some some of you - fair, silver, mo - got so offended by what I posted. Oh well!! :confused:
actually, I am the one that got offended, so I will explain it to you. The occultist is a respected member here and has historically assisted a number of posters and members. His response to you was not intended to be sarcastic, or rude, it IS good advice to tell you friend to stop being stupid, that is what friends do, they stop their stupid friends from driving drunk, from making poor choices, and a multitude of other things. The other information that he provided was also correct, you have been given all of the advice based on the information that you have provided that is appropriate.

You on the other hand, did not post back in a responsible or mature manner, you know as well as I do that you have received help while on this forum and you owe a certain amount of respect to those who have assisted you. Personally, I could care less one way or the other, I have let you know quite clearly where I stand.

Last edited:

Silverplum

sunnydays said:
I'm not quit sure why some some of you - fair, silver, mo - got so offended by what I posted. Oh well!!
Really? You don't, do you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A lawyer will be handling his situation and if you can read correctly I did not say he has such an IMPORTANT government job; I said he has a government job. A government job could mean many things. You shouldn't make such an uneducated statement without having some knowledge!!

Unfortunately, things do happen to professionals when they do something stupid (I know - everyone knows, but it can still happen.) Oh, Do you know what a professional is?

WOW! You're brilliant!! That's why I said that when he gets the charges I will post them, Einstein.

No sh*t! Tell me something I don't already know. He's not some "druggie." You don't have a clue! Don't judge someone by one stupid mistake. He really isn't some "pot-head" or drug dealer or anything like that. I have nothing to prove to you.

I have never been in a situation like this before and neither has he. Believe what you want. I stumbled upon this site and figured I'd try to get some advice about his situation because it just happened and I was doing research on his case. But, as I can see, some of you have nothing to offer and think you are bettter than others. BELIEVE ME - YOU'RE NOT!!

For those who offered advice that is worth something - thanks. And yes, it is "my friend" - not me. What would I have to gain by saying it was someone else if it was me?
Oh, next time, offer some valuable advice or don't offer it at all

sunnydays

actually, I am the one that got offended, so I will explain it to you. The occultist is a respected member here and has historically assisted a number of posters and members. His response to you was not intended to be sarcastic, or rude, it IS good advice to tell you friend to stop being stupid, that is what friends do, they stop their stupd friends from driving drunk, from making poor choices, and a multitude of other things. The other information that he provided was also correct, you have been given all of the advice based on the information that you have provided that is appropriate.

You on the other hand, did not post back in a responsible or mature manner, you know as well as I do that you have received help while on this forum and you owe a certain amount of respect to those who have assisted you. Personally, I could care less one way or the other, I have let you know quite clearly where I stand.

Respecting occ is one thing - that's fine. The advice that was given - stop being stupid - is good advice that is already known. I wasn't asking for advice that I already know, obvioulsy. Whether or not is was sarcastic - that's a matter of opinion.
I actually haven't received much help becuase it was said that I needed to have the charges before I get any advice and I was fine with that.
As far as posting back in a responsible manner - last time I checked "screw you" is a mature manner and yes I do know where you stand. Thanks

moburkes

Respecting occ is one thing - that's fine. The advice that was given - stop being stupid - is good advice that is already known. I wasn't asking for advice that I already know, obvioulsy. Whether or not is was sarcastic - that's a matter of opinion.
I actually haven't received much help becuase it was said that I needed to have the charges before I get any advice and I was fine with that.
As far as posting back in a responsible manner - last time I checked "screw you" is a mature manner and yes I do know where you stand. Thanks
You say that you haven't received much help. Yet, you KNOW that you haven't given enough information to GET additional help.

You're just plain dumb, today.

Please explain how someone can help you, unless you provide the necessary information. Oh, I'm sure TIRED will be able to give you plent, cause he's SO smart.

sunnydays

You say that you haven't received much help. Yet, you KNOW that you haven't given enough information to GET additional help.

You're just plain dumb, today.

Please explain how someone can help you, unless you provide the necessary information. Oh, I'm sure TIRED will be able to give you plent, cause he's SO smart.
I really don't have anymore time right now to continue this lovely chat. But, I DID give info. I just didn't give the exact write-up of the ticket.

fairisfair

Nope it wasn't mature, and that is why I apologized for it at the same time as it was said, but that apology was intended to the moderator and to the other posters, not to trieroffact., By the way, I did see your snarky little comment that you so quickly deleted.

Do you happen to remember the discussion about diversion, oh wait, you must have already known all about that too, right? well you know, since you are so well educated, except in your choice of "friends", you are quite free to get your information on your own.

Last edited:

moburkes

I really don't have anymore time right now to continue this lovely chat. But, I DID give info. I just didn't give the exact write-up of the ticket.
Okay, since you seem to think that there is no further information to give, the answer is this: He doesn't need a lawyer and his release date from prison is February 29th. Other than the the FA crystal ball is once again out of service. rmet keeps breaking it and hiding it.

fairisfair

Okay, since you seem to think that there is no further information to give, the answer is this: He doesn't need a lawyer and his release date from prison is February 29th. Other than the the FA crystal ball is once again out of service. rmet keeps breaking it and hiding it.
are you sure, I was thinking it was March 32nd. :p ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">