• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Math Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NotSoNew

i dont know what a judge would rule, but i think 1 year old is fair. I dont see the need to wait till she is 3?

Had dad come out to visit her in PA with you?

dynomight77 said:
i dont know what a judge would rule, but i think 1 year old is fair. I dont see the need to wait till she is 3?

Had dad come out to visit her in PA with you?
Dyno, you kill me with all of your "I don't know what a judge would rule" comments. Poster, read this link. Here in PA, the judges follow this type of research and wait to allow overnights until child is age 3.

http://www.attachmentparenting.org/proffox.shtml

B

betterthanher

LdiJ said:
Did no one catch that this is an old thread?
The OP revived this thread with another question. At least he/she is keeping everything in one! ;)

nagol818

Old Thread

Yeah sorry. This IS an old thread with a new question but last time I didn't continue a thread and started a new one, and ONLY did it because I thought it was a new situation, I caught heck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">