• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medicaid, Altzheimer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona in Senior community. My neighbor is 63 y.o. female existing on age 62-social security. She is unable to work and should be on disability, but no medical insurance and no money for doctor; she needs to file bankruptcy and cannot afford a lawyer.

She and 90 y.o. mother live in under-water condo. Mother has beginning Altzheimers. Mother needs nursing home. Medicaid will take the under-water condo for mother's care, and her Social Security payment, right? Assume condo in mother's name only.

My neighbor cannot afford the mortgage w/o mom's check. So how long will my neighbor have before she is thrown on on the street.

Last edited:

Please delete this thread

I realize it is in the wrong forum, and I will repost it in Bankruptcy, since that is the primary question. I apologize for not paying attention and causing trouble. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">