• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medicaid NH Paitient POA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

VTXJenny

What is the name of your state?ID
I was caring for a friend while she waited to be admitted to a nursing home, she's on Medicaid, has Terminal Cirrosis . Friend signed a FULL Power of Attorney, giving her sister (from Georgia) POA. (This was prior to my taking care of her.) Friend did not understand what she was signing; she thought she was signing a Durable Power of Attorney. Her doctor has stated that she is not incompetent. She is uneducated, and was not told the exactly what she was doing. I believe the sister is not acting in the best interest of my friend, and is out to steal what little my friend has, jewelry, car, personal posessions, etc.
What can I do to help my friend, or who can she get through Medicaid tho help her?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">