• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical Exam for Immigration - So expensive!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

California

Hi,
I just got my perm approved and now I need to do the medical exam to apply for the GC.

Most places I am calling here in the los angeles, orange county areas is so expensive. One place was asking for $500.

Do you guys suggest anywhere? Any way to make it cheaper? Liek do some exams through insurance on your own, than just bring to the doctor and have him fill it out?

Thanks so much

Packerfan

well, i did mine in Dec of last year! it cost me about 400 dollars here in Wisconsin! i bet CA is more expensive! unfortunately, there is a list of doctors who do this test and i dont THINK you can go to your regular physician! so i guess you will have to pay them some good money!!!

p.s: they will ask for your vaccination record, so have it ready for them!
p.s2: the doctor may ask you to get some vaccines or to do some tests, so expect your bill to be MORE!! sorry!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">