• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BigDadTX

I have emailed the HR person with no response as of this time. Thank you for your input.

Actually on the top of the letter it states, in her hand writing, that she showed me the original, which she did not, and that it was retroactive from September and that I owe from Sept till now as well. No offense, but you dont know the hell and torture that this woman has and continues to put me through with all this and with my kids. All I want to do is pay my part and see my kids with its my time!

CJane - I thought that this was a site to get insite and advice, not be called names??

LdiJ

I wouldnt give her a copy of my check stub nor would I request one. All I asked for was a copy of the new information from the insurance company, which I am paying for and our papers say i have the right to since its for our kids. I know that my insurance information is easily accessed online and I assume hers is no different. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being unreasonable.
Its unreasonable to ask for information from the insurance company if its an employer sponsored plan. Your ex is unlikely to be paying the full costs of the insurance. It is reasonable to ask for or be provided information from the employer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">