• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor Bar Scuffle and Now I'm Looking at Jail?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I'm sorry if my idea about getting the letter from the bouncer might have gotten you in more trouble. I still think the bouncer's opinion could affect your amount of time, but if your calling him is a no-no, I apologize for that part and urge you to follow the advice of others on here and forget contacting him.

At this stage, just serve it, and please don't come up with any more no-shows like you did with your community services and your PO meeting. I worry that you might put it off again, and hope you know that would only make things worse. I also hope you follow the lawyer and go in before the deadline.

I have never did anything close to 27 days, and remember how I felt on shorter ones. So you must be scared, particularly if you already spent 3 in there and know it's not a nice place. But just do it, as **** would say.

We wish you a safe and healthy 27 days (maybe a little less if you get good time or work-detail time).

Safe and healthy, but not pleasant or comfortable. You already know it won't be, and that would defeat the purpose anyway. You blew several good chances here, and you need something to hit that home for you. Check back when you get out.
The bouncer's opinion would have come into play at SENTENCING. We are far beyond sentencing. He was sentenced to probation and suspended time. He screwed up. Now he gets to go to jail.

ScofflawIGuess

Hope he went in

Haven't heard back from him so hope he went in and didn't cheat out again. From what he said I think we may have jarred him. He made a thread asking for tips on staying out of jail, and instead it was unanimous , jumping all over him. Oh well. If people didn't get in legal trouble for dissing probation like he admitted he did, the system would be even more messed up than it already is. Too bad, guy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">