• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIP In Michigan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Swav107

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I am currently 16 and have my license. I was smoking weed in a parking lot when cops pulled up behind us. We got busted with the weed and 2 fifths of alcohol in it(which werent open). I am just wondering what I should expect for fines/charges and how long I will lose my license.

And before anyone says anything like...stop doing drugs, ull end up in jail ill say this. I know what I did was retarded and im willing to take all responsibility for it. I was very honest with the cops and cooperative.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Swav107 said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

I am currently 16 and have my license. I was smoking weed in a parking lot when cops pulled up behind us. We got busted with the weed and 2 fifths of alcohol in it(which werent open). I am just wondering what I should expect for fines/charges and how long I will lose my license.

And before anyone says anything like...stop doing drugs, ull end up in jail ill say this. I know what I did was retarded and im willing to take all responsibility for it. I was very honest with the cops and cooperative.
You will most probably lose your license for one year though you can lose it for one year for each charge. As for fines and charges, it depends. You may be able to plea bargain so that you aren't paying too much but that will depend on the DA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">