• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

king sol

Good luck. You may choose to live your life with all that anger.

Most people agree with you but I believe that it is not a sin to be poor or to have too many children.

Those are my beliefs you are entitled to yours as well.......but I ask you to look within yourself and analize how your beliefs are keeping you from enjoying the joy and blessings you have been given.

Please don't look at this as preaching.....honestly, just good ol' fashion advice from someone who has been there.

audster

Anyhow, I stand by my previous posts.....CP Mothers need to GET A F*ING JOB and CLOSE UP THAT UTERUS!!!!!!
Now That is a sentiment that I can get righTeous about!!!!

CAN I GET AN AMEN

stepmom65

Let's all pray::

Dear Lord, God All Mighty, Creator of all Living Things...MAKE THIS DAMN B**TCH GET A F*CKING JOB!!!! AND GET HER OFF OUR BACKS!!!
We are sorry Lord, that we are not providing for the B**Tches other children, nor do we have the funds to help her get liposuction on her extremely heavy thighs.... If we were able, we would gladly purchase her a 6 bedroom, home, completely furnished, so she can go about her business and continue to squeeze out more of your faithful servants....We are humble to you and ourselves, and if you would only allow us to win the LOTTO, we would be so honored for your blessings that we would give it all to the B**TCH....After all, she is one of your children.

In Jesus Name....AMEN!

haiku

king sol said:
Let crunch numbers...............

you have spent $30,000 on attorneys fees

Mom is requesting $500 more per month

That is five years worth of $ that you could have chosen to give to your children, instead you padded a lawyers pocket book.

oh give me a break, if mom wasn't dragging them to court every chance she gets maybe they could have spent the 30,000 dollars of thier money the way they wanted on thier children. Or quite frankly, thenselves in thier home, they worked hard for, so when thier children are with them, the children can enjoy it also.

If my ex was asking for 500 dollars more, and it was not what we were supposed to legally pay, damn right I am going to fight to keep it in MY house so that I can spend it on the children the way I want, and not what the ex wants.

the mom gets her support every month if SHE wants more for her children let her provide it herself!

Pretty damn selfish of HER to make the father of her children spend money that could have been spent on her kids in court, when all she has to do to get 500 dollars a month is get a part time JOB.......

haiku

stepmom65 said:
Let's all pray::

Dear Lord, God All Mighty, Creator of all Living Things...MAKE THIS DAMN B**TCH GET A F*CKING JOB!!!! AND GET HER OFF OUR BACKS!!!
We are sorry Lord, that we are not providing for the B**Tches other children, nor do we have the funds to help her get liposuction on her extremely heavy thighs.... If we were able, we would gladly purchase her a 6 bedroom, home, completely furnished, so she can go about her business and continue to squeeze out more of your faithful servants....We are humble to you and ourselves, and if you would only allow us to win the LOTTO, we would be so honored for your blessings that we would give it all to the B**TCH....After all, she is one of your children.

In Jesus Name....AMEN!
i have just spit coffee all over my keyboard...... :p

stepmom65

I felt better too!!! Maybe I should send King Sol her address and he can make sure all her needs are met...Maybe he would like more kids as well...Why waste a functioning uterus.

audster

Hell, I had to call my wife over to read this one....If I'm livign with all this anger, why am I now laughing my a** off?

I believe that it is not a sin to be poor or to have too many children.

no, it's not, but is a sin to steal, which is what these Mom's are doing. I think keeping a part time job should be a requirment of the welfare system.

honestly, just good ol' fashion advice from someone who has been there.
Pal, I've been there for the last 13 years!

stepmom65

***Most people agree with you but I believe that it is not a sin to be poor or to have too many children.****

It should be a sin to be financial and socially irresponsible. It's not like she's 18, 19 or even 30. The women is 48!!!

And as far as **you picked em**....I picked a good-hearted man who divorced an abusive woman with 2 beautiful kids.

Here's the sad part....Knowing what I know now and the hell she has put our family through, I would never get involved with a man who has kids again, ever. I love my husband and plan on being buried in the same plot with him someday, however, given a choice....not a chance in hell would I get involved with a divorced dad with Kids, again, ever!....What does this say about other dads, who are trying to take care of their children the best they can??? They have no chance of a happy, fulfillng life and relationship if every self-supporting, independent women turned their heads away....

stepmom65

King Sol

Quote:
honestly, just good ol' fashion advice from someone who has been there.

I'm assuming that 10% of your paycheck goes to "tithing" and the other 90% goes to your ex.

What means you probably live in a cardboard box, under a bridge, because you want the best for your children and she's a lost soul. :eek:

TNBSMommy

You know, I am a CP, I work full time, my husband works full time, and we support the children, their dad pays cs only when I can get him into court, and then it is for a few weeks, and we start the cycle all over again. Even I totally agree with Stepmom65, I think being forced to spend 30,000 on lawyers to defend yourself over and over and over again is ridiculous. Especially if they are providing all she says she is. I wouldn't take my ex to court over and over again if he would just pay the measly $86 a week he is supposed to pay to help out(that is not includingthe $10 a week he is supposed to be paying in arrears, which at this moment is $28,500.00) Even without his support, our children have a nice home, lots of toys, one is in cub scouts and one take horse riding... I also pay for their insurance b/c he won't. Stepmom, don't think all CP's are like your hubby's, I promise we arent! :rolleyes:

King Sol, she didn't say she spent 30K to stop the ex from getting an extra $500 a month, that was just this last time's reason for being dragged into court.
Good luck!!

stepmom65

TNBSMommy...I commend you and your family. Needlesstosay, society needs more CP's like you. I know that not all CPs are useless, but those that are and write for advice about how there are unemployed, have stress related illnesses, cannot function without a working uterus and expect more $$$, sure bug the crud out of me.

APPLAUSE TO YOU!!!!

take care

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">