• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Monday Morning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moburkes

Oh, its not important!

Good morning, all! Just thought I'd send a wave to everyone this fine morning!

Thanks to Senior Judge for the signature!

Have a great day!

I will bump into you all soon!

moburkes

Thanks, SJ. You have a good one as well!

All: Is it me, or has the website been moving very slowly lately? (server issues, or something) Excuse my lack of computer language.

ecmst12

Heh, my office had no internet until almost 12 and the Eagles lost yesterday...not the best Monday ever. Oh yeah and if you haven't seen my post in LL/Tenant section, I have no heat in my apartment :mad:

moburkes

Heh, my office had no internet until almost 12 and the Eagles lost yesterday...not the best Monday ever. Oh yeah and if you haven't seen my post in LL/Tenant section, I have no heat in my apartment :mad:
Oh, Wow! Nope, I hadn't seen your post yet. No heat! Yikes. Mine's set on 73 already. Its been on for at least a week.

Good luck with that. Hope you've got extra blankets!

ecmst12

I have a space heater in my bedroom but the rest of the apartment is freezing. It's going to be a long 2 weeks.

Betty

Thanks, SJ. You have a good one as well!

All: Is it me, or has the website been moving very slowly lately? (server issues, or something) Excuse my lack of computer language.
Hi. Website had been moving slow for me too - I thought it might just be me. Brother & I were supposed to go to the Cards/Mets game tonight but rained out - will play tomorrow. Go Cardinals!! Have a wonderful week. (everyone) Betty :)

Country Living

We'll be in the high 80s today and tomorrow. Then we'll have a cold front come through that will put our highs in the 60s. I don't know how you folks in the north handle such cold winters. :)

Country Living

Texas weather may be more mild than the northern states; but, we still have random power outages since we're out in the country (not counting Hurricane Rita which came through here last year.) We are now the proud owners of a 16kw whole-house standby generator with an automatic transfer switch.

Could you imagine being in Buffalo during their last storm and be without electricity for three days?

ecmst12

My grandparents in Florida were without power for longer then that after one of the hurricanes this year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">