• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Monday Morning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moburkes

Good morning!

It's snowing outside! :eek: People are driving like its 70 and warm, though. Maybe they can't see the snow on the ground?!?!:confused:

Ready for Halloween? I'm not.

Everyone have a great weekend?

Betty

Good morning to you too.

It's 40 here - will get to 55. (no rain -- too warm for snow)

I have all the treats bought for the treat or treaters - bring them on. We sometimes have 100 - I don't know where they all come from! :) We had 80+ last year. I'm glad they come though since I buy so much stuff ( I prepare for about 120 to be on the safe side.) I like them all but the really little ones are darling.

My weekend was pretty good - one win for "my" Cardinals but one loss too. They come home to play in St. Louis tomorrow. Go Cards!!!!!!!!

You have a great week & don't get chilled playing in the snow. :p Everyone else have a great week also. Betty

lealea1005

snow?!?!?

Oh noooooooo!!! It's snowing in Ohio!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't cross over the Maryland mountains or it turns to rain by the time it gets to the Balt./DC area.

Filling packages for Halloween/midterms for my daughters, who are away at school, as I type. Had to throw in some Advil, ice packs, and an ankle brace for the one who was injured playing rugby this weekend. :(

Hope you stay warm! Have a great week.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">