• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

more detail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NiceTry1

OMG Hex, I can't believe you did that!

Okay... well he said he'd get me, and he did.

I have my break here at a certain time, and the powers that be ordered pizza for us tonight on them... you know, for Christmas and all. Well... somehow HEX made the pizza come LATER than was scheduled, I assume by doing some weird stuff to their computer delivery system... and my break was OVER before I got any!

Man, dude, I knew you were heartless, but you really know how to hurt a guy.

HG... iaal.... I am sorry, PLEASE call off this guy, okay? I have to EAT for goodness' sake!

:D Later, FJ

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Hey, Homie!

I didn't much enjoy the way that jerk had spoken to you - - so, on another thread I goaded him into writing something stupid, just like he did above. That was all I needed to get rid of him.

What a jerk! He fell for my trap!

IAAL
**A: IAAL, thanks and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

nailtech

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Hey, Homie!

I didn't much enjoy the way that jerk had spoken to you - - so, on another thread I goaded him into writing something stupid, just like he did above. That was all I needed to get rid of him.

What a jerk! He fell for my trap!

IAAL
"That was all I needed to get rid of him."

awwwwwww THE POWER OF CHEESE....!!! Ya gotta love it, I know I do.... hehehehe....

;) :D :D :D

nailtech

I was going to go with Elliott Ness..... as in The Untouchable(s)....

either or I guess.... same end result....

:D

nailtech

I prefer a bug zapper...

Kind of like that pesky fly getting caught in that blue light....

ZAP....!!!!

I love it when someone sticks their foot/head in their mouth/@$$ and IAAL helps pull it out... WHIZ...... ZAP... :D

almost as good as the Top Ten....

R

Redmon

nailtech said:
"That was all I needed to get rid of him."

awwwwwww THE POWER OF CHEESE....!!! Ya gotta love it, I know I do.... hehehehe....

;) :D :D :D

You can't get rid of "HIM", YOU can't get rid of anyone, nor your online BUDS, with that colorful spyware. Keep messing up your computer, That is all your doing, along with being a "FREE" attorney of a web site.

You gotta be proud guy!

H

hexeliebe

You just keep believing that just like the Tooth Fairey, the innate goodness of man and blonds have more fun.

And by the way, 'spyware' is the term for computer software that is installed on client computers that allow a central server to 'view' the keystrokes of the client.

What I use to track you down is something entirely different. But you'll know it if you ever have the balls to send anyone an offensive e-mail offline.

So, want to play games? Bring it on punk.

HomeGuru

Redmon said:
You can't get rid of "HIM", YOU can't get rid of anyone, nor your online BUDS, with that colorful spyware. Keep messing up your computer, That is all your doing, along with being a "FREE" attorney of a web site.

You gotta be proud guy!

**A: correction- that is all you're doing as in you are.

H

Holy Grail

hexeliebe said:
You just keep believing that just like the Tooth Fairey, the innate goodness of man and blonds have more fun.

And by the way, 'spyware' is the term for computer software that is installed on client computers that allow a central server to 'view' the keystrokes of the client.

What I use to track you down is something entirely different. But you'll know it if you ever have the balls to send anyone an offensive e-mail offline.

So, want to play games? Bring it on punk.
I write mail when I am on line, not off. Do you think that may be a problem with your invitation.?

I understand your need for attention, I am confident you will grow out of that.

send your addy, no real deal unless I know where to send mail.

HomeGuru

Holy Grail said:
I write mail when I am on line, not off. Do you think that may be a problem with your invitation.?

I understand your need for attention, I am confident you will grow out of that.

send your addy, no real deal unless I know where to send mail.
**A: Holy Cow is back and this time with the mad cow disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">