• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother arrested for felony child abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyteaz

i wasn't dodging the ?. him restaining her in her jealous rages...so in that respect kinda like a chrihanna situation...it was a mess and the charges against him were removed frm record...he completed classes and has moved forward.

the dtm went good...cps is recommending the children be released to the father...lets see what the judge says...he left it up to cps to make recomedation so lets c if he accepts. wish him luck in court 2morrow.. again thats for the advice.

mommyof4

i wasn't dodging the ?. him restaining her in her jealous rages...so in that respect kinda like a chrihanna situation...it was a mess and the charges against him were removed frm record...he completed classes and has moved forward.

the dtm went good...cps is recommending the children be released to the father...lets see what the judge says...he left it up to cps to make recomedation so lets c if he accepts. wish him luck in court 2morrow.. again thats for the advice.
If by chirhanna, you are talking about Chris Brown and Rhianna and dismissing it as a man restraining a woman during a jealous rage, then that tells us everything we need to know about what really happened. :mad:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So he beat her against a car door, bit her and busted her lip as well as choked her and threatened to kill her when she found out HE was cheating on her. Oh okay. And then he really got pissed when she said she called the police to report his abuse?

Sorry but if he was a part of a chrihanna situation, I don't wish him luck and I hope his children remain in foster care.

pyteaz

So he beat her against a car door, bit her and busted her lip as well as choked her and threatened to kill her when she found out HE was cheating on her. Oh okay. And then he really got pissed when she said she called the police to report his abuse?

Sorry but if he was a part of a chrihanna situation, I don't wish him luck and I hope his children remain in foster care.

Well that wasn't the situation...but whatever it was.. IT was 13 yrs ago!!!!
so if its gonna be held against you for the rest of your life...then ofcourse he cant have his kids back.

oh yeah WE went to court today and the judge didn't see it that way...WE got OUR children.

Thanks for all your help and if anything else comes up i will let you all know because you offer good advice..thanks again.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
so if its gonna be held against you for the rest of your life...then ofcourse he cant have his kids back.

oh yeah WE went to court today and the judge didn't see it that way...WE got OUR children.

Thanks for all your help and if anything else comes up i will let you all know because you offer good advice..thanks again.
You were there for the conception? Personally involved and all that jazz? :eek:

That's the only way that they'll ever be OUR children. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

futuredust

This is one of the EXACT reasons why steps are so disliked.

They get some holier then thou attitude and think that they are the mom.

I have news for you, .. no matter what you do or where you go, those children have a mother, and she is not you and you will never be her. With your attitude they may come to resent you as adults, hell, maybe even sooner.

Maybe one day karma will pay you a visit, after you have a child and some other woman decides she is their mother once dad moves on from you.

And I highly doubt the court order has YOU listed as a person who HAS anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

"We got Our children"...... It's amazing how everything happened so fast for YOU and your husband....and because YOU no nothing about your husband's past, maybe he will one day do a Chris Brown and Rihanna case on YOU then you will now exactly what your husband's past is all about.

You are so silly!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well that wasn't the situation...
Actually that was the situation between Chris Brown and Rihanna according to court documents. And YOU with your fountain of knowledge said your husband's was similar. So you apparently have no clue of what you speak.

but whatever it was.. IT was 13 yrs ago!!!!
Oh okay.
Nor should he.
Not your children. YOU are nothing more than a B.U.D.

Thanks for all your help and if anything else comes up i will let you all know because you offer good advice..thanks again
Actually we offer very good advice when the person posting a question that wants advice has a clue of what they are talking about.

ALGURLX1

My XH's charges were removed and he completed his classes, that doesn't mean it didn't happen:eek:
And where you get off calling them OUR children is beyond me!!
I know not legal advice but that just erks me!!

pyteaz

[
You were there for the conception? Personally involved and all that jazz? :eek:

That's the only way that they'll ever be OUR children. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was being sarcastic!!! don't get you're panties all in a bunch!!!(eventhough they are my kids too...I don't introduce them as stepkids or as my husbands kids...but if it makes you bitter ex's feel better about the situation then i will start:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">