• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother to be needs help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

those are some of the most cold hearted comments i have ever seen! when this crime was commited, i was still in high school and the reason my probation was revoked was that i couldn't afford the fines. i just had a simple question that i can't afford to pay an attorney to answer for me. you people are sad
No, what is sad is that you are pregnant.

Shay-Pari'e

those are some of the most cold hearted comments i have ever seen! when this crime was commited, i was still in high school and the reason my probation was revoked was that i couldn't afford the fines. i just had a simple question that i can't afford to pay an attorney to answer for me. you people are sad
If you could not afford the fines, then tell me******************************************.How can you afford a baby?

Let me guess,******************************************.My tax paying dollars.

krystalm_115

your tax paying dollars have nothing to do with me... the wonderful father of this baby is taking care of us while i attend school

stephenk

so you are 19, pregnant, single, and only have a high school diploma?

Why didn't your baby's daddy or your family help out and pay the fines to avoid you having to go to jail? You could always pay them back, right?

lmlee

so you are 19, pregnant, single, and only have a high school diploma?

Why didn't your baby's daddy or your family help out and pay the fines to avoid you having to go to jail? You could always pay them back, right?

Never fails to amaze me as to how easy it is for complete strangers to pass judgement based on a sentence or two.

How do you know that she is not referring to college???

BelizeBreeze

Never fails to amaze me as to how easy it is for complete strangers to pass judgement based on a sentence or two.

How do you know that she is not referring to college???
Because it doesn't matter one bit as to the fact that she is going to jail. This entire thread save the original page, is worthless.

CdwJava

danno6925 said:
What do you care if she breast feeds or not?
I suspect the concern is that she might pass on the metabolytes of THC or some other carcinogen ingested as a result of her smoking marijuana. That would be my concern.

- Carl

Kane

What is the name of your state? Texas

I was originally arrested on June 5, 2005 for posession of marijuana under 2 oz. I went to court and accepted probation. I recently went to court for a motion to revoke my probation. I admitted true to all of the violations of my probation. The judge sentenced me to 100 days to be served in jail beginning on Feburary 21 next year. When I got home, I was reading over the paperwork and the last paragraph states:

"IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED AND ADJUGED that the Defendant who has previously been adjudged guilty of the misdemeanor offense of posession of marijuana under 2 oz committed on the 5 day of June, 2006......"

The date is wrong... can this be thrown out?:confused:
The answer to your question is "no." Sorry.

100 days is a long time for a POM. Next time, if you can't afford a lawyer, ask for a court-appointed. Where was this, Williamson Co.? They should have asked you if you wanted one. See if you can find out if there's a work-release program. If not, ask about being a trustee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">