• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motorcycle was hit and run, do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Antigone*

@ Tazman

Tazman said:
Hey would you mind deleting your post. I really wouldn't like to egg on hostility from this guy.

Thanks
Don't send me a PM and then refuse one back.:mad:

You are rude. The only egg I see here is the one on your face

btw...you have no proof this person hit your bike, my crystal ball tells me that you are going to take it in the shorts on this one.

Last edited:

ecmst12

Wrong Jane, he does NOT know she hit his bike. He knows SOMEONE hit his bike, but does not have any sort of evidence of who did it.

IMO taking this to court would be a waste of time and money.

Insulting respected senior members is not going to get you anywhere. At this site, you don't get to pick and choose who responds to your post, you asked for free advice and you take what you get. Whether you think its good advice is up to you but they have the right to say it no matter what (as long as it's not against the TOS).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">