• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moving out of county

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Sometimes, being penny wise and pound foolish will not get anything for the client. OP - I would gather some cash and find an attorney who can do "unbundled" services for you. You do lots of the legwork and filing and they guide you.

gr8rn

Nope , the clerks at the court send out the summons with an affidavit of personal service .

One Judge ( who the appellate court ruled abused his discretion ) the second petition , laughed at me during the first petition hearing and told me I had to find the whereabouts when i asked if there was anything the court could do to find it . Thought he was something special.

He no longer is a family court Judge here.
Every time I hear you tell the story, BL, I get so angry.

BL

Every time I hear you tell the story, BL, I get so angry.
Just imagine how I felt ( Angry/frustrated) the first time without knowing a bit about the Law.

I got discouraged and did not show for the next hearing and that petition was dismissed.

The second time I petitioned he dismissed it on inconvenient forum ( I had an attorney ) . It was appealed ( he abused his discretion ) and set back for further proceedings .

Only I got a better Judge that time.

So I know how some posters feel and lash out in frustration .

I gave some advice . The poster here seems like he might want to play with contempt , or sit on the fence and wait .

His choice as I stated .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">