• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Multiple Parking Tickets?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amaj27

jeeeeeeeezzzz......i thanked you for your insightful comments and the information you offered me...im paying BOTH tickets, and hopefully this wont happen again. i merely wanted some advice, havng never been in this situation before.

again, i thank you guys, and your comments were, besides sarcastic as i have said, slightly amusing...but i was just trying to find out some information, thats all.

sorry about the thread thing....I GUESS I DIDNT REALIZE THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN ALL OUT AMAJ27 ROAST........my apologies.....

Souix

amaj27 said:
jeeeeeeeezzzz......i thanked you for your insightful comments and the information you offered me...im paying BOTH tickets, and hopefully this wont happen again. i merely wanted some advice, havng never been in this situation before.

again, i thank you guys, and your comments were, besides sarcastic as i have said, slightly amusing...but i was just trying to find out some information, thats all.

sorry about the thread thing....I GUESS I DIDNT REALIZE THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN ALL OUT AMAJ27 ROAST........my apologies.....

***You need to apologize to "Hawaiian Vacation" not the responders.***

HomeGuru

amaj27 said:

**A: ok, and thanks for writing. We were just about to throw you into a live Hawaii volcano.

Last edited:
A

amaj27

you guys have been just a little too intense for me....nice talking with you

H

hexeliebe

chalk marks on cars that are parked in a no parking or regulated parking area without other measuring devices such as meters.

Happens all the time. Contact your local police department and ask them how they determine a car is illegally parked in a 15 minute zone without a parking meter.

spawn_x

interesting, never seen any marks on my tires so figured i'd ask.

i thought they wrote down license plate numbers (or got them in another manner), at least that's what they seem to do here i believe..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">