• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my 13 year old son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

(QUOTE)Your ignorance could never offend me. I live in a beautiful suburban home and I have a life. Unlike you which I see you have nothing else better to do than to sit on line all day . When you make comments without hearing the entire story, that makes you ignorant......(QUOTE)

And this statement makes YOU ignorant. You don't know how people live, and who really cares about your life? I live in the Burbs also, big deal lady.

I'm not the one with a kid who has an anger problem, but at least he comes by it honestly.:rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ctaylor said:
Your ignorance could never offend me. I live in a beautiful suburban home and I have a life. Unlike you which I see you have nothing else better to do than to sit on line all day . When you make comments without hearing the entire story, that makes you ignorant......(QUOTE)
When you ask for advice w/o providing the entire story, it just makes you stupid.

Your son is in trouble. Period. He needs a lawyer. Because you quite obviously have no idea of how to protect your son legally.

Just Blue

stealth2 said:
When you ask for advice w/o providing the entire story, it just makes you stupid.

Your son is in trouble. Period. He needs a lawyer. Because you quite obviously have no idea of how to protect your son legally.

Looks like ctylor deleted some of her posts...wonder why...:rolleyes:

Happy Trails

stealth2 said:
LOL You got 'em too?
Yes, and then Ctaylor followed me to another thread and posted this:

ctaylor said:
happy nothing to do trails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously need attention! why dont u do something positive with your life instead of gossiping and posting stupid comments. That says alot about your life... EXCERCISING IS A GREAT WAY TO SPEND YOUR TIME.... BETTER YET GET A LIFE OR AN EDUCATION

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
look
If u are not an attorney with advise, I would suggest you keep your snide comments to yourself. I am here seeking advise and to make sure my sons rights, which he has are not violated. I never said my son wasnt wrong for his small role, which was one kick for your information.
I'd already deleted the first one, but it was about the same as her initial response to me on this thread. Whatever.

Wolflmg

stealth2 said:
Not necessarily - it's an admission of guilt which may be something that will cause him more problems in the long run. Which is why this parent should be speaking with a local attorney to represent the kid.

But, she's not interested in my input, as her pm's make abundantly clear. So she should go ahead and try to handle this on her own, perhaps making it worse for her son than she already has.
I was thinking more towards it helping him, if this goes to court or something, that it will show the judge that he is sorry. But either way some kind of apology should take place.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Wolflmg said:
I was thinking more towards it helping him, if this goes to court or something, that it will show the judge that he is sorry. But either way some kind of apology should take place.
Wolf - the lawyer's hands have pretty well been tied by that written apology. A not guilty plea is worthless, since they'll bring out the apology which admits his guilt. So the prosecutor has no need to even consider offering a plea agreement, 'cause s/he's got a slam dunk. And the judge may not give a damn.

Wolflmg

stealth2 said:
Wolf - the lawyer's hands have pretty well been tied by that written apology. A not guilty plea is worthless, since they'll bring out the apology which admits his guilt. So the prosecutor has no need to even consider offering a plea agreement, 'cause s/he's got a slam dunk. And the judge may not give a damn.
I know that. I was leaning more towards the whole remorch thing, for his actions. Judges seem to like to see that king of thing.

AHA

ctaylor said:
My son kicked a fellow student at school, while the boy was on the ground! The boy on the ground was beaten by another boy who did significant damage to his mouth, then the school called me to pick up my son after school principal and police talked to him. I was never notified that they were talking to him or about the incident. they just told me to pick him up! what are my sons rights, I am worried that they will charge him with the beating . all he did was kick the boy one time in the leg....Wisconsin
FYI, for the next time:

"At law, an accomplice is a person who actively participates in the commission of a crime, even though they take no part in the actual criminal offence. For example, in a bank robbery, the person who points the gun at the teller and asks for the money is guilty of armed robbery. However, anyone else directly involved in the commission of the crime, such as the lookout, a second gunman, or the getaway car driver, is an accomplice, even though in the absence of an underlying offence keeping a lookout, holding a gun, or driving a car would not be an offence.

An accomplice differs from an accessory in that an accomplice is present at the actual crime, and could be prosecuted even if the main criminal is not charged or convicted. An accessory is generally not present at the actual crime, and may be subject to lesser penalties than an accomplice or principal.

In older sources, an accomplice was often referred to as an abettor. This term is not in active use, having been replaced by accomplice.

At law, an accomplice has the same degree of guilt as the person he or she is assisting, is subject to prosecution for the same crime, and faces the same criminal penalties. As such, the three accomplices to the bank robbery above can also be found guilty of armed robbery even though only one stole the money."

luvbskts

ctaylor said:
My son kicked a fellow student at school, while the boy was on the ground! The boy on the ground was beaten by another boy who did significant damage to his mouth, then the school called me to pick up my son after school principal and police talked to him. I was never notified that they were talking to him or about the incident. they just told me to pick him up! what are my sons rights, I am worried that they will charge him with the beating . all he did was kick the boy one time in the leg....Wisconsin

I'm concerned about you and your son. Your last line is "all he did was kick the boy one time in the leg" Doesn't that concern you? You might consider getting him some professional help.

Just Blue

baystategirl said:
Looks like ctylor deleted some of her posts...wonder why...:rolleyes:

Just thought I would share the warm fuzzy pm I got from ctylor....

I see you have no life either.
The above comment was in responce to my post about her deleting messages...:rolleyes:

Ctylor...perhaps you should be caring for your child rather than taking the time to send me stupid pm's....:p

ctaylor

you

I am taking care of my son, you ignorant ##@#^&,,,,,,,You obviously are not educated in law so who needs to take your advise... You are probably some white chick with nothing to do..... hehehe just so typical....

Just Blue

ctaylor said:
I am taking care of my son, you ignorant ##@#^&,,,,,,,You obviously are not educated in law so who needs to take your advise... You are probably some white chick with nothing to do..... hehehe just so typical....

Yep! Nothing to do...My children don't assault other children...and that gives me all sorts of free time to laugh at YOU!...My eldest child is going to Harvard...Not to juvie....Boy ....It must suck to be you!!...bubye!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">