• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My content has disappeared

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ditwar

Today I wanted to write an update to a thread that I had open about my traffic accident case and I do not see the thread anywhere. Neither in my account can you see any of my messages under my content. What happened? Is it a technical failure or did you delete all my content?

Just Blue

Today I wanted to write an update to a thread that I had open about my traffic accident case and I do not see the thread anywhere. Neither in my account can you see any of my messages under my content. What happened? Is it a technical failure or did you delete all my content?
The only people able to delete a thread is you and admin. Admin very seldom deletes a thread, only if the thread is spam or if the poster actually requests it be deleted. So, it is likely you deleted it either accidently (which is unlikely as there are steps involved) or on purpose (which is much more likely).

quincy

I noticed earlier that your threads were deleted. You probably deleted them yourself.

Ditwar

The only people able to delete a thread is you and admin. Admin very seldom deletes a thread, only if the thread is spam or if the poster actually requests it be deleted. So, it is likely you deleted it either accidently (which is unlikely as there are steps involved) or on purpose (which is much more likely).
I have not deleted any content. If I had been the one who purposely deleted the thread, I would not have come here to ask why I cannot find the thread. This doesn't make any sense.

Just Blue

I have not deleted any content. If I had been the one who purposely deleted the thread, I would not have come here to ask why I cannot find the thread. This doesn't make any sense.
I know it doesn't make sense, but the only person that can delete (other than admin and they would have no reason to delete the thread) is you. Perhaps you forgot? Do you perhaps have another user name that the tread was under? When was the thread started and last posted to (month/year)?

quincy

You’re right. It doesn’t make sense.

I will let the moderator know of your thread here to see if the mystery of the thread disappearance can be solved. Google cache probably has it saved.

Ditwar

I noticed earlier that your threads were deleted. You probably deleted them yourself.
I do not see how it is possible that I have deleted them because after the last time I wrote in the thread, I did not go to my account or did anything in my account, I just logged out.

Just Blue

I do not see how it is possible that I have deleted them because after the last time I wrote in the thread, I did not go to my account or did anything in my account, I just logged out.
Does anyone else have access to your computer?

Ditwar

I know it doesn't make sense, but the only person that can delete (other than admin and they would have no reason to delete the thread) is you. Perhaps you forgot? Do you perhaps have another user name that the tread was under? When was the thread started and last posted to (month/year)?
The last post was around July 27th.

quincy

Ditwar, I think the reason you couldn't find it here is because it's on another site. You wrote about your accident last November.

Here's a link to it.
He also posted here - but at least he has a thread preserved somewhere.

Ditwar, did you have additional questions related to your car accident? If so, you can start another thread.

Last edited:

Ditwar

Ditwar, I think the reason you couldn't find it here is because it's on another site. You wrote about your accident last November at thelaw.com.

Here's a link to it.

Injured in car accident - Will I be able to receive fair compensation? · TheLaw.com
Yes that is correct, it was the same threat but you can see that I wrote in the other website until December but from December until July, I wrote several posts in this threat only in this forum. So the recents posts related to my threat I only write it here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">