• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My content has disappeared

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ditwar

And this is my problem because in my last posts I was writing about something new related to my case and today I wanted to write my question with updated information.

Last edited:

quincy

And this is my problem because in my last posts I was writing about something new related to my case and today I wanted to write my question with updated information.
You can start a new thread with a brief synopsis of what has gone on since November 2020.

I remember you posting here, but I can’t recall any details from your previous thread.

As a note: When you started this thread, there was a “1 post” posting history showing, which indicates a thread deletion. I don’t believe this shows up when the moderator deletes a thread. I think you must have (inadvertently) deleted your other thread somehow.

Last edited:

Ditwar

You can start a new thread with a brief synopsis of what has gone on since November 2020.

I remember you posting here, but I can’t recall any details from your previous thread.

As a note: When you started this thread, there was a “1 post” posting history showing, which indicates a thread deletion. I don’t believe this shows up when the moderator deletes a thread. I think you must have (inadvertently) deleted your other thread somehow.
Can you please explain me a little bit more where I find the 1 post showing the post history? I looked in the summary of my account clicking on my nickname in the right upper corner but I did not see history.

quincy

Can you please explain me a little bit more where I find the 1 post showing the post history? I looked in the summary of my account clicking on my nickname in the right upper corner but I did not see history.
The post itself doesn’t show up.

The “1 post” simply shows that you had at one time posted to this forum under the name “Ditwar.” The “1” doesn’t indicate the number of actual posts or threads, only that a post, posts, thread or threads created by you at one time existed.

Did you ever try to edit the original post in your thread? Editing the original post can remove the thread from view during the editing process.

Ditwar

The post itself doesn’t show up.

The “1 post” simply shows that you had at one time posted to this forum under the name “Ditwar.” The “1” doesn’t indicate the number of actual posts or threads, only that a post, posts, thread or threads created by you at one time existed.

Did you ever try to edit the original post in your thread? Editing the original post can remove the thread from view during the editing process.
No, I did not. I just posted an reply or a new post under the threat.

quincy

No, I did not. I just posted an reply or a new post under the threat.
Okay. Well ... I guess you will have to wait for the moderator.

You might want to check your emails (the email account you registered when you opened your account here) because the moderator might respond to you by email. You should check your “spam folder” just in case any email was directed there. I imagine the moderator will more than likely communicate with you by private message, though (“conversation”).

But, again, you can start a new thread anytime.

Ditwar

Okay. Well ... I guess you will have to wait for the moderator.

You might want to check your emails (the email account you registered when you opened your account here) because the moderator might respond to you by email. You should check your “spam folder” just in case any email was directed there. I imagine the moderator will more than likely communicate with you by private message, though (“conversation”).

But, again, you can start a new thread anytime.
Thank you I will check my Email in the meanwhile I opened a new thread, is not everything that has happened in my case, but at least the last post I made in July (fortunately I saved that last post in a document) with the question I wanted to ask today.

quincy

Thank you I will check my Email in the meanwhile I opened a new thread, is not everything that has happened in my case, but at least the last post I made in July (fortunately I saved that last post in a document) with the question I wanted to ask today.
Sounds good. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">