• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my ex doesn't want our baby

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee5074

What is the name of your state? Alberta, canada
My ex suddendy disappear when i told him i am pregnant and he said he doesn't want our baby, can i ask him for child support? what if he doesn't want to pay child support? My ex boyfriend is an american citizen and im a canadian resident.

Last edited:

CourtClerk

THIS FORUM IS FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT U.S. LAW ONLY
When posting a question, you must include the name of your state!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Damnit CC, you need to pay attention. Didn't you see the thread where Silver and I discussed the fact that Canada is the 51st state and she (Silver) is nothing more than a Canadian-bigot. Why do I waste my time?:mad:

;)

Silverplum

Damnit CC, you need to pay attention. Didn't you see the thread where Silver and I discussed the fact that Canada is the 51st state and she (Silver) is nothing more than a Canadian-bigot. Why do I waste my time?:mad:

;)
Canadians?
wherefore art the Canadians?

O Canada
Beyond the Northern border
O Winter Land
Please put up your own legal info board so we can take a break
O Canada
Your Redwings suck

CourtClerk

I think I seen that discussion about us buying Canada from whoever owned them. Kind of like the Louisiana Purchase and us buying Alaska from Russia.

The only red wings I like... are hot wings.

Silverplum

Yep... blue light special. $49.99 plus shipping and handling.:D

Or 2 easy payments of $24.99
Sign me up! But I don't want it delivered...that would ruin Colorado. Let's just leave it there and I'll go check it out, see what needs shaping up and what needs my various forms of attention.

I have to go design my coronation robe. Ooh! And my crown! No mere tiara for this Queen. :D

CourtClerk

Sign me up! But I don't want it delivered...that would ruin Colorado. Let's just leave it there and I'll go check it out, see what needs shaping up and what needs my various forms of attention.

I have to go design my coronation robe. Ooh! And my crown! No mere tiara for this Queen. :D
I think Casa stole the Harry Winston hook up from OG. He'll make you a crown. You know if I don't ship Canada to you, I still have to charge you the shipping and handling. That's how I make my money.

Silverplum

You know if I don't ship Canada to you, I still have to charge you the shipping and handling. That's how I make my money.
I'm cool with that. I do appreciate the warning. :D

I can just leave it where it is, right? Because if I have to take it home, I don't want it.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I think Casa stole the Harry Winston hook up from OG. He'll make you a crown. You know if I don't ship Canada to you, I still have to charge you the shipping and handling. That's how I make my money.
Psst... the two easy payments end up being a $.01 cheaper than the major payment. CC it should work the other way around because you are taking the risk that only ONE payment will be made.

Shay-Pari'e

Canadians?
wherefore art the Canadians?

O Canada
Beyond the Northern border
O Winter Land
Please put up your own legal info board so we can take a break
O Canada
Your Redwings suck
I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">