• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My firend is being 'sued' frivolously and maliciously. What should he do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Siber

K. Thanks tranquility.
His first hearing, for the stalking thing, is today.
I'll post back when he tells me how it went.

swalsh411

And for heaven's sake learn how to use the "quote" feature. It's not hard.

I for one and not going to take the time to read a long post knowing it's coming from a third party who is clearly telling a very one sided story and doesn't have all the facts.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Dude, if someone is telling you that "Lisa" has had several several heart transplants, that someone is lying to you. She may have had multiple heart surgeries, but she has NOT had multiple transplants. Some very lucky people might get two; beyond that, it's not medically good practice. If two have failed (usually if ONE has failed) there's no medical reason to assume that another one will work. There aren't enough organ donations (think about what has to happen for a donor heart to come available) for them to keep giving multiple ones to the same person.

Not saying you're lying - saying someone is lying to you. But ain't NO WAY Lisa has had multiple transplants. Multiple surgeries, sure, that's possible. But I guarantee you that only one, a very, very slim chance of two, were transplants. Just doesn't happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">