• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My husband said to give a bag to a guy it was a cop and now im facing 50 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JPJPJP

Happy Trails said:
**Yeah, but if he gets his a$$ off the couch, he might grab the wrong pants that have a bag of weed or something in it. You know that he had no idea was in there.

You sound like the type to just call the police and wait an hour, just for them to come and say there is nothing that we can do sir, instead of being a man and defending his family like he should. I should have went outside in my boxers but thats just life. I guess I don't live the fantasy life you do.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JPJPJP said:
You sound like the type to just call the police and wait an hour, just for them to come and say there is nothing that we can do sir, instead of being a man and defending his family like he should. I should have went outside in my boxers but thats just life. I guess I don't live the fantasy life you do.

My response:

Yes, all of us live a fantasy life. You're right. You're the only one who lives in a reality world. But, you're "reality" is that you're going back to prison. Once a druggie, always a druggie.
What a dufus!

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

Shay-Pari'e

JPJPJP said:
That is what civilized people do. Your wife was not harmed, and you took it upon yourself to defend what? Creep's wanting your puppy, the same puppy that walked right in the door with your wife.? Now your here arguing over the answer you received. Your an idiot for doing what you did, for many reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">