• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my husbands rights violated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

turmangirldee

This message is for HomeGuru.....You asked me to keep you updated on this issue, so here I am. I received a call yesterday from the County Recreation Dept., as promised. This was taken to the Dept. director and he brought it to committee. It was decided that the Historical Society had no right to deny him access. They are being notified of this decision and apologies are being issued. The County thanked me for bringing this to their attention....they want to insure that others do not have this problem. I am in the process of writing a letter of gratitude to the County for their concern and prompt action. I sincerely appreciate the advice you gave me on this matter. It was most appropriate . Hopefully I will not need advice in the future on other issues but, if I do, I know who to ask. Blessings to you and yours.

H

hexeliebe

Good for you!!!

Sometimes people come here looking for only reasons to sue instead of equity satisfaction, which simply means to correct the situation. This is what you did and you deserve an apology.

It makes coming here to try to help people worth it when only one takes the time to do the right thing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">