• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my mother kidnapped my son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skylarbrooke

i live in sturbridge ma . i went to worcester probate court today and they said i have to get some medical paper filled out for guardianship of my 19 yr old. but i cant get to him since my mother keeps taking off with him. my mother kidnapped my mildly mentally retarded son and is carrying on a sexual relationship with my son father. my mother keeps hiring people to attack me and is harboring hatred because i reported her for sexual abuse against me and my son 10 yrs ago. she hasnt even called me to tell me why she took my son. my son no longer contacts me like he used to before the kidnapping. i went to police and they wont help. i called child abuse again to tell them what she did and they have not returned my calls. i feel helpless and i cant get legal aid to help. what can i do to get my son back?

Proserpina

You have at least one other thread where you didn't answer the questions asked of you.

There's a reason why the posters ask you questions. Please answer them.

(Post hx, folks)

OHRoadwarrior

You cannot do anything to get your son back, unless he is proved to be mentally incompetent and you are declared his legal guardian. You have, in two threads, indicated your mother is having sex with your ex and your son both as well as paying for you to be stalked and harassed. This honestly brings into question your own mental stability. If you really believe this is occurring, I suggest you report this to the Gov't Disability Agency I have linked. They should investigate your claim.

Disabled Persons Protection Commission

skylarbrooke

thank you

i have gone to see a therapist and i have spoke to a judge . the new problem is getting my son away from my mother to take him for the evaluation to determine his mental state. i tried to call my mother today to tell my son we had to attend court and she hung up the phone on me. i called the police and they said file a civil suit for harassment against her. i will do that in the morning. i am very upset and sad but therapy isnt working since i am being retraumatized . i will tell disability whats going on. thank you skylar

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">