• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My wife wont let me take our daughter on a trip with me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

As has become typical for you in the past few weeks, you're making things up that have no bearing on reality.

You were using a biblical argument to justify the action you thought someone should take. I simply pointed out that there are other parts of the bible that say just the opposite.

I guess the problem is that you think the book of Timothy is the whole Bible. :rolleyes:

We know something based on your 20,000 posts.
Perhaps some members are just getting sick of the backstabbing. Jus' sayin'.

Last edited:

CHRISORTIZ

As for my wife she does not work she is a stay home mom and I provide for everything and also when she wants to visit her family in California I dont interfere with her regarding taking our daughter over their so it looks like this just might be a battle between me and my wife if I cant take her niether can you .

CJane

As for my wife she does not work she is a stay home mom and I provide for everything and also when she wants to visit her family in California I dont interfere with her regarding taking our daughter over their so it looks like this just might be a battle between me and my wife if I cant take her niether can you .
That's very mature and reasonable.

Why don't you file for divorce, and get court orders that allow BOTH of you to take your child to visit whomever you wish?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">