• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice for unmarried daughter about her baby

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shell007

Belize:
YOu won't be "seeing me" .... I don't travel in trailer trash circile
Pretty obvious you don't travel anywhere with anyone except to your computer all day everyday. By the way dictionary says you don't spell circle as you did "circile".

MandyD

It's so obvious that a person has no argument when they have to sink to pointing out typos or misspellings.

Shellandty, you'd better hope you have no typos or misspellings in all of the 80+ posts you've managed to amass in three days. Talk about sitting on the computer all day.

Again, I'm reminded of Stealth's tagline about morons breeding like rabbits.

B

betterthanher

shellandty said:
To all who keep telling me that opinions are not supposed to be expressed on this site, go back to the "register" page and read carefully. If you don't want to be bothered, I have copied and pasted for you.

Therefore.....I am a consumer who has faced similar legal issues...and can give my opinion as I wish. So...to whom it may concern..."GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE".
You are truly a full time idiot who collects lots of overtime. You might have faced a similar legal issue, but that still does not give you -- or anyone else -- any right to spew their OPINIONS that have NO LEGAL FINDING to back it up. Do you actually breathe on your own?

As to the rest of you who only like to argue with other posters (especially those since 2004, and who in a very short time I've figured spend upwards of 12+ hours a day everday on this site).....get off the computer and go get some knowledge from "real life" experience's .
Typical response from morons like yourself. Now, get back to work -- the drive thru is backing up and my hamburger better not have any freaking ketchup on it, FastFood Fran.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">