• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help as soon as possible!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

Growing up in East Bay... I remember going to watch Willie Mays play in the old Candlestick Park (when we could afford it of course)!! Money was pretty tight in those days!! And my brother (still in East Bay) lives and breathes the 49'ers. I keep telling him.... every other year is a 'building year'!! :D

CdwJava

JETX said:
Growing up in East Bay... I remember going to watch Willie Mays play in the old Candlestick Park (when we could afford it of course)!! Money was pretty tight in those days!! And my brother (still in East Bay) lives and breathes the 49'ers. I keep telling him.... every other year is a 'building year'!! :D
I grew up in the south bay and my dad's favorite teams were: 49ers, Raiders, and whoever played Dallas.

I was fortunate in that my dad's employer had season tickets to everything!

A's, Giants, 49ers, Raiders, Golden Seals (hockey), Warriors ... ah, those were the days.

It's always nice to hear stories about some of the greats of the game and recall actually SEEING them play! Like Mays ... Kenny Stabler ... Joe Montana ... etc.

Going to see a pro game today is a major financial commitment, so my boys and I have to settle for the occasional minor league game in nearby cities - and lots of local high school ones!

- Carl

JETX

Mister Darcy said:
Living in New England, all I can say is that it really hurts to be a Patriots fan this year.
You should move to Houston. I understand that they are giving a $100 worth of gasoline or heating oil for every stadium seat purchased. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">