• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need to call immigrations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pfwest

What is the name of your state?WA
I received a notice of action to remove conditional residential status. Here it said that I dont hear anything within 8 months I have to call them. I got a number to call but when I call it it say that the number is disconnected. I do know that they are working on cases filed in Feb. 04 and I filed in July 04, and my card expire in September. Now I dont know what to do, if I dont hear from them by September I will be out of status. Does anybody know the number to call in Nebraska? I also called a number and I had to give them my receipt number, then I get an answer that they cant find that number. Please help me. Is it because they are not working on my case yet? Can I go to a local office to get an extension?

evcalyptos

pfwest said:
What is the name of your state?WA
I received a notice of action to remove conditional residential status. Here it said that I dont hear anything within 8 months I have to call them. I got a number to call but when I call it it say that the number is disconnected. I do know that they are working on cases filed in Feb. 04 and I filed in July 04, and my card expire in September. Now I dont know what to do, if I dont hear from them by September I will be out of status. Does anybody know the number to call in Nebraska? I also called a number and I had to give them my receipt number, then I get an answer that they cant find that number. Please help me. Is it because they are not working on my case yet? Can I go to a local office to get an extension?
Most important: your STATUS does not expire if you filed your application in the correct time frame. Many I-751s take over one year to get decided. Forget trying to contact them until perhpas one month before your NOA anniversary is up and then, only if you need PROOF of your status for travel.

An expired Green Card + I-71NOA is acceptable proof of status, even if the 'one year' validity of the letter has passed.

If you plan to apply for citizenship, you may do so if you are otherwise eligible. The pending I-751 would be pulled and adjudicated immediately before your N-400.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">