• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to know if a Union rule exist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

khvair

Hi

I was suspended from work in JUne stayed home and was later terminated in July while waiting, and waiting for my Public Review Board case date.

Apparently It was suppose to be November 20, 2005. But Itwas post-ponenot by me but a hospital corportaion. It was reschedule for JAnurary 20, 2206.

As part of a Union, A city worker (Union PArt of DC 37) New york.

I have been waiting for my date for the longest, Is there not a rule witin the Union that waiting for a case too long, the case is dismissed. it has been 8 plus month out of work and waiting for a date. for me delaying tactis by employer.

After certain amount of time this case should be dismiised/Cancel.

Thanks

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but how do you expect us to know what rules your union has when we don't even know what union you are in?

Consult your union rep.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The answer remains the same; consult your union rep.

I very much doubt that anyone here is familiar with all the rules of each and every union in the US.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">