• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"Your search is in progress and you will be taken to the insults in a moment. Thank you for your patience."

Click here if you do not want to wait any longer and you're dying to get the crap beat out of you (or if your browser does not automatically forward you)

D

denial1965

patience is a virtue

and not everyone has it!!!! I thought that one was hilarious.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Has anyone, besides me, taken note of our writer's forum name?

What is the name of the actor who played the part in the original television series?

What was the detective's name in the show?

Was Geritol one of the sponsors?

Who was that masked man?

IAAL

D

denial1965

sounded familiar

I can't place the referenced name or show. But it does ring a bell. And doesn't everyone need a little Geritol now and them?

D

denial1965

was also wondering

In the original POST they mentioned setting a <barn> fire on their porch. ?? Do they have a barn on their porch. And if so, would they have actionable cause against the architect?

stephenk

iaal, you are talking about "The Fugitive", right? way before my time so i dont know the name of the original actor who played the part.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:

"iaal, you are talking about "The Fugitive", right? way before my time so i dont know the name of the original actor who played the part."

======================================

My response:

Ding! Ding! Ding! You are correct, sir!

However, I can't award you any bonus points because you were unable to name the star of the show, or the detective's name.

Of course, like our writer's namesake, the character played by actor David Jansson (wonderful actor) in the show was "Doctor Richard Kimble" (DKimble) who, throughout the series, was desperately trying to find the "one armed man" who he knew to have been the one that killed his wife - - the crime that he, himself, was convicted for having killed - - hence the name of the show, "The Fugitive."

The detective's name in the show was "Detective Gerrard", the man who's sole purpose and drive, to the exclusion of all other criminals, was to find "The Fugitive" and bring him back to justice.

Years, and years of the series went by when Dr. Kimble came close to finding the "one armed man", while moving from town to town, state to state, living off of his wits, and doing menial jobs to stay alive.

Of course, in the final episode, which was at the time, the most watched episode in television history, kept everyone on the edge of their seats, hoping that Dr. Kimble would finally be able to catch the one armed man - - and did! After beating a confession out of him, Dr. Kimble was finally able to convince Detective Gerrard that he, Dr. Kimble, was not his wife's murderer!

It was a terrific series that kept you glued to the t.v. each and every week.

No, Geritol was not a sponsor, and the reference to the "masked man" was merely a veiled attempt to throw people off from answering the initial question.

Hope you had fun with this little bit of t.v. trivia and history.

And, Stephen, I don't believe for one minute that you were too young to remember the actors.

IAAL

stephenk

sorry, but i was just 7 years old when the series ended. never saw it on TV.

but i do remember romper room and sheriff john.

L

ladyc4

If you want the abridged version go rent the movie(the one with Harrison Ford).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">