• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors are becoming campground & all night party!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeezee

Thank you. Your advice has been most helpful.
I don't have any information on the neighbor calling the police when the guns were being fired off. It was daytime, they neighbor was home and concerned about where they might be aiming, I guess. So, he called the Sheriff Dept. Nothing happend. The deputy drove around the block once in a while for a couple of hours, but never stopped to talk to the people shooting. As for underage drinking, its not happening there. These are all people in their 40's to 60's. There kids are actually quite well behaved. Its the adults. They have a steady diet of Pabst Blue Ribbon. :p :D

Law_Student said:
Yes, that is what the job of a lawyer is. However, I personally would think that before HIRING a lawyer, I would discuss all of your issues with an certified and reliable attorney who can look into your case and see if there are any legal actions against either your neighbors or the township administration. Since you currently aren't planning on suing anyone, I would just recommend scheduling a consultation with a lawyer and discussing your possible actions. Make sure to have as much information available as possible.

Law_Student

P.S. Can you provide any more insight on the event concerning your neighbors and them calling the police during one of the shootings?

P.S.S. Another topic that you could look into is possibly underage drinking. I am thinking if you managed to pile up all of the possible laws that are being broken and show proof of them, and then went to perhaps the chief of police or some higher administration, they could start keeping an eye out for the place. So like I said, look into these issues and consult them with your attorney:

1. Underage drinking (Party = young teenagers)
2. Illegal arm control
3. Environmental Pollution
4. Pet Restrictions
5. Noise Restrictions

Also, if the place isn't suitable for living, then you could possibly get the health department involved. Like I said, you should discuss this with an authorized attorney.

Squeezee

Knowing our county (Eaton) - I'm willing to bet the Sheriff's already over there lit up every Sat. night. :D

naesatt said:
Become friends with the Sheriffs wife and invite them to a "late" supper one Saturday evening :D

naesatt

Squeezee said:
Knowing our county (Eaton) - I'm willing to bet the Sheriff's already over there lit up every Sat. night. :D
I think I would be putting my house up for sale, and only showing it during the week :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">