• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NJ - 67 in a 45 - errors on mailed summons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mronroad

JETX said:
Oh, wow!!! Even if that was true, the officer is likely to be far more mature than you.... so much so that he can admit it if he is wrong (you can't) and if correct, won't suffer from embarassment (as that is a 3rd grade 'concern'.... that you can relate to).

Your only hope is..... most courts now accept credit card payments of fines. :D

Nor I for punk juvenile idiots who's parents failed to teach them accountability and responsibility for their actions..... and never recognizing that THEY can be at fault by always trying to blame others for their own stupidity.

OK, boy in blue, ...before you start ripping into me for the typos, I want you to know something. I want you to have no doubt what-so-ever about it.

You ready?

Here goes:

My brain is way bigger than yours.

oh, and since you wear a weapon on your hip to compensate for other inadaquacies, ...you should know this, too....

I don't need a to carry a gun, as I'm perfectly comfortable with the size of my equipment.

Too bad you can't claim the same.

gesturing in your general direction,

mronroad :D

mronroad

Happy Trails said:
What time did you get stopped and what color is your truck?

OK, so I perhaps lied, a little.

You made me a little paranoid with that "truck" remark, as I never mentioned the type of vehicle that I was driving.

Although, once you get behind the wheel of one, it's sort of hard to call a Cayenne a "truck" and keep a straight face.

Last edited:

aznxplayer

i loved your sarcasm to the cops. awesome. you are my hero. i hope i can just get my ticket reduced to a regular speeding violation, and since it seems like you know a lot, how do you go about doing that?

S

seniorjudge

mronroad said:
I tried to negotiate, but the prosecutor just didn't seem to see it my way....
Are you a stenographer?

Did you get a transcript of your trial?

When was your trial?

When did you get your transcript?

You Are Guilty

Amazing how much those questions look like they came from the NMA's "fight your speeding ticket" package.

And in any event, as I think everyone said, incorrect plate # and color on the ticket is not grounds for dismissal.

S

seniorjudge

You Are Guilty said:
...Amazing how much those questions look like they came from the NMA's "fight your speeding ticket" package....
YAG, you are also much too skeptical. I am sure that this was a total coincidence and that morononroad has a completely believable explanation.

mronroad

seniorjudge said:
Are you a stenographer?

Did you get a transcript of your trial?

When was your trial?

When did you get your transcript?

No, I'm not a stenographer.
No, I did not get a transcript of the trial.
The trial was this Tuesday evening.

The posts were an abridged version of my recollection of the trial. There was more that transpired, but my posts should give you the jist of it.

I possess an ability to recall my memories, ...quite accurately.
If you find that somehow difficult to believe, I imagine it's because your own memory isn't too sharp.

Perhaps you should consider changing your nickname from SeniorJudge to Alzheimer's Judge. ;)

RobertQc

Wow, I read your entire post

You really did your homework didn't you

I am a 20 year old student, and I am just going to go in and say what happend, and defend what I belive

2 Quesions for you

1) Want to represent me tommorow? (lol- just kidding)
2) How did you so acuritly post what went on in the courtroom, can you teach me?

I am bringing my laptop with my pictures/scan of ticket before I sent it in the mail. am I allowed to have it recording?

I want to record the conversations going on, thats not illegal is it

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">